The physiotherapy department offers the following services:
– Phonophoresis (ultrasound);
– Magnetic field of ultra high frequency;
– Laser therapy;
– Ultraviolet rays;
– Galvanization (electrophoresis);
– Diadynamic therapy;
– Magnetic field;
– Oxygen Cocktails.
Acupuncture in the treatment of the psycho-emotional sphere in people subjected to stress factors and chronic pathologies of internal organs: -neurosis,
– anxiety (alarm, anxiety);
– sleep disturbances, memory, panic attacks;
– depressive states;
– headache (headache)
– vegeto-vascular dystonia;
– muscle hemiplegia / hypotonia, paraples;
– facial nerve paralysis, facial spasm, trigeminal neuralgia;
– back, muscle and joint pain, lumbar radiculopathy, sciatica; stiff neck (as a result of trauma, overweight);
– convulsive syndrome, tics.
– bronchial asthma, allergies, immunodeficiency conditions (as a result of long-term antibiotic therapy);
– chronic gastritis, prophylaxis of gastric and duodenal ulcers;
– chronic cholecystitis, neurogen dyskinesia of biliary ducts;
– Hypertonic disease gr. I-II.
– rhinitis vasomotor, allergic, sinusitis, tinnitus
Consultation of neurologist-vertebrologist, treatment:
– Pathology of the spine (osteochondrosis, scoliosis, discogeneous radiculitis);
– Vegeto-vascular dystonia and migraine;
– Acute and chronic pain of the neck and restriction in mobility;
– Pain and limiting movements in shoulder joints and coxo-femoral (reflective syndrome of osteochondrosis);
– Vertebrogene disorders by normalizing blood circulation in the neck region.
Applying Hydrocolonotherapy to:
– Preoperative preparation of the intestine;
– Preparing the intestine for investigations (colonoscopy, X-ray investigations);
– Autointoxication of the body;
– Disorders of metabolism;
– Skin pathologies;
– Allergic pathologies;
– Gastrointestinal tract pathologies (chronic gastritis, ulcerative stomach in remission, chronic cholecystitis in remission, biliary dyskinesia, chronic pancreatitis in remission, chronic constipation, irritable bowel syndrome).
– Ozone therapy intravenous (ozonation of solution NaCl 0.9%); – Ozone Autohemotherapy;
– Ozone therapy of donor and recipient blood;
– Rectal and vaginal ozone inhalation;
– Applications with ozone purified water;
– Applications with ozone oils;
– Subcutaneous, intradermal, intramuscular, paraarticular administration of ozone;
– Ozone boot;
– Ozone cap.