Neurologist’s Consultation for adult:
-Doppler transcranial vessels;
– Headaches of different origins (acute and chronic);
– Sequelae of cranio-cerebral traumas and associated strokes;
– Vascular pathologies;
– Encephalopathies of different genesis;
– Vertigo, weakness, sleep disturbance, attention and memory;
– Depressive and anxious states (acute and chronic);
– Paravertebral block;
– The parasacral block;
Neurologist’s consultation for children
Even if the child is healthy, it is advisable to consult the neurologist for prophylactic purposes at the age of 1, 2, 3, 6, 9 months and 1, 2, 3, 6 years.
Symptoms of neurological diseases:
– Loss of knowledge.
– Sleep disorder.
– Somnambulism (Pathological condition that manifests itself through automatic execution and unconscious, during sleep, of an activity that the patient does not remember to wake up).
– Tics (uncoordinated movements of the body and face).
– Engine disruptions.
The neurologist deals with some developmental issues, including:
– Delayed speech development.
– Enuresis (spontaneous and unconscious loss of urine).
The neurologist deals with mood disorders and behavior, including:
– Phobia (sick, obsessive and unmotivated).
– Emotional instability.
– Conflict behavior at home and in society